As you may have heard, we’ve been working on something exciting over the last few weeks and can finally share it. Your Details, Our Design is a service to help you create a cohesive wedding theme or look.
This service is for you if:
- Decor is the most important element of the wedding for you.
- You're confident in your organisational and logistical skills, but need a helping hand with the creative side of things.
- You're trying to pull off a very specific theme or you have a million wedding style ideas that you can't narrow down.
How it works?
- I send you a questionnaire to find out more about you and any wedding inspiration or ideas you have.
- A 60 minute video call to discuss your current plans in detail as you provide me with your vision, theming inspiration and styling preferences.
- I go away and create your ‘Wedding Design Document’ inclusive of comprehensive theme design, mood boards, colour palettes and info where to source décor & props.
- Follow up 60 minute video chat detailing all of the styling aspects required to execute our design.
Why Perfectly Planned 4 You?
Perfectly Planned 4 You is an innovative and creative, planning company, focusing exclusively on curating beautiful and timeless weddings and related occasions.
We take a personalised approach to wedding styling as it’s a moment you’ll cherish for a long time, so it should be styled perfectly. We specialise in bespoke event designs that suit each wedding reception venue and your vision of a beautiful setting for you to share with your guests.
How much does it cost?
There is a 2 hour minimum, and additional hours may be purchased in hourly units as desired. Time is billed at £75 per hour.
This package is totally flexible, to be used at the discretion of the couple for help with overall colour and theme direction, brainstorming details, assistance with sourcing decor. The stylist's time will be used according to the priorities of the client to accomplish as much as possible in the time purchased.
Discount available to those who book On-the day Coordination with us or pre-pay multiple hourly consultation sessions.
Like the sound of this?