The holidays are coming and Perfectly Planned 4 You wants to spread the cheer…. of holiday cocktails of course! With Christmas and New Year around the corner, you’ll be entertaining your friends and family until the new year rings in.
Here are some yummy, holiday inspired cocktails that you and your guests will love:
Sparkling Cranberry Prosecco Cocktail
This first cocktail is simple, a real crowd pleaser and perfect for Christmas parties and events. Bonus: It takes only 3 Ingredients.
- 1 chilled 750-mL bottle Prosecco
- 240ml chilled cranberry juice (no-sugar-added but sweetened with fruit juice)
- 60ml orange liqueur
Garnish: cranberries and Rosemary sprigs
- Stir prosecco, cranberry juice and orange liqueur together in a pitcher.
- Pour into champagne flutes and garnish with cranberries and rosemary sprigs.
Tropical take on Eggnog
• 1 cup white rum, plus more for serving
• 1 cup coconut water
• 1 can cream of coconut
• 1 can sweetened condensed milk
• 1 can evaporated milk
• 2 cinnamon sticks
• 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Garnish: ground cinnamon and/or cinnamon stick
- Simmer coconut water, cinnamon sticks, and nutmeg for 20 minutes, fine-strain to remove solids, and let cool.
- Combine cooled coconut water with remaining ingredients in a blender and process at top speed for 1-2 minutes, until completely mixed and lightly frothy.
- Bottle and refrigerate at least 4 hours to let flavours integrate.
- To serve, add coquito mix and additional rum to taste and shake vigorously without ice, up to 3 servings at a time.
- Strain into a mug or rocks glass and garnish with a sprinkling of ground cinnamon or a cinnamon stick in each glass.
White Christmas Margaritas
1 (14-oz.) can coconut milk
340ml silver tequila
225ml triple sec
120ml lime juice
2 cups of ice
Mint, for garnish
Garnish: 1 lime, sliced into rounds
Lime wedge, for rimming glass
Sanding sugar, for rimming glass
Cranberries, for garnish
Combine coconut milk, tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Rim glasses with lime wedge and dip in sanding sugar. Pour into glass and garnish with lime and cranberries. Serve.
~Happy Holidays from Perfectly Planned 4 You~